My presentations are really interactive!
I design informative workshops that energize and excite, training sessions with clear takeaways, and keynote speeches for audiences of all sizes. I believe deeply in peer learning and bring the audience’s knowledge into every speaking engagement and workshop. I would love to work with you to craft a presentation that is specifically tailored to the needs of your organization and audience.
Past presentation topics have included developing a social media strategy, the best of online fundraising campaigns, creating and measuring social media engagement, hands-on Facebook learning, offline to online community building, online organizing campaigns, social CRM, and creating social websites.
Please contact me about your conference. I look forward to working with you to create a fabulous learning experience.
2013 Speaking Engagements:
- Leadership and Your Social Media Voice. North American Jewish Day School Conference, February 3-5, 2013
- Redefining Community Leadership in an Online World. North American Jewish Day School Conference, February 3-5, 2013
- Impactful Social Media, Jewish Federation of North America Leadership Conference Dallas, March 11, 2013
- Online Fundraising Strategies Roundtable, Run Walk Ride Conference, March 13-14, 2013
- Social Media Boundaries: Personal Meets Personnel. Nonprofit Technology Conference, April 11 – 13, 2013
- Digital Storytelling Tools. Nonprofit Technology Conference, April 11 – 13, 2013
- The Networked Nonprofit, The Collaboratory, NYC, May 6, 2013
- Auditing Your Social Media Efforts, Massachusetts Conference on Service and Volunteering, June 6, 2013
- Social Media Building Blocks for Mobilization, Global Challenges and Opportunities Facing Children, Youth, and Families, Wheelock College, June 21, 2013
- Becoming a Networked Organization, Meals on Wheels Annual Association Conference, Boston, August 29, 2013
2012 Speaking Engagements:
- Is Social the “New” News? And why does it matter if it is? New England Newspaper and Press Association, April 10, 2012
- Designing Online Engagement to Collaborate with Your Community, Nonprofit Technology Conference, April 3-5, 2012
- Online Organizing for a Cause, Nonprofit Technology Conference, April 3-5, 2012
- Social Media Boundaries: Personal/Personnel Policy, SXSW Interactive Festival, March 9-13, 2012
- Social Media Alchemy: Transforming Data Into Engaging Content, Nonprofit Webinars, July 18, 2012
- Transforming Content Into Community, Social Media for Nonprofits Boston, August 28, 2012
- Building Community from Content Data, NTEN Nonprofits and Data Summit: Measurable Results, September 13, 2012
- Streamlining Nonprofit Organizations: It’s All About the Cloud, Massachusetts Nonprofit Conference 2012, October 25, 2012
- Facebook Groups and Pages, Grinspoon Institute for Jewish Philanthropy Annual Conference, November 4-5, 2012
- Communication Planning: A Case Study, Grinspoon Institute for Jewish Philanthropy Annual Conference, November 4-5, 2012
- Bringing “Social” Inside: Social Media Staffing, Culture, and Policies, Nonprofit Webinars, November 7, 2012
- The Social Media Audit, NTEN webinar, December 5, 2012
2011 Speaking Engagements:
- Strategic Blogging for Camps, Grinspoon Institute’s Annual Conference, November 13-14, 2011
- Creating a Social Website, Grinspoon Institute’s Annual Conference, November 13-14, 2011
- Nonprofit Webinars, Bootstrapping Your Social Media Engagement, November 2, 2011 3pm ET
- Data Driven Technology Leadership, Massachusetts Nonprofit Network Conference 2011 October 20, 2011
- Blogging 201, Boston Social Media Summit, September 20, 2011
- Designing and Measuring Return on Engagement, Social Media for Nonprofits NYC
- Define, Design, Measure: Ramping Up Your Facebook Presence, workshop at Minds On Design Lab in NYC
- Linkedin for Nonprofits, webinar for Darim Online community and presentation at Center for Nonprofit Success Boston
- The Personal Organization: The New Mix, National Conference on Volunteering and Service, New Orleans
- The Social Website, Nonprofit Technology Conference, Washington, D.C.
- Community Best Practices on Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter, Youth Business International Global Forum, Mexico City